The philosophy of ThankYouology is simple: living the art of saying thank you with thoughts, words and actions creates a most magnificent way of life. This how-to book motivates you through inspiring stories, positive psychology, and empowering gratitude ideas. From basic tools to the advanced practice of a thank you consciousness, the principles are easy to understand with its “conversational textbook” approach. Create the life you desire with thank you thoughts, words and actions to transform your health, relationships, peace of mind and more. It’s simple, it’s powerful. It’s ThankYouology.
“Love the quotes, activities, insights, format and cover—you name it! An inspiration.”
~ Kathy Burns
- Improved health telling your body thank you.
- Enrich relationships with thank you words and actions.
- Design your day with thank you
- Celebrate your dreams with the power of thank you.
- Overcome challenges faithfully believing in thank you
- Have fun creatively saying thank you.
- Receive abundantly with grateful thanks.
“Thoroughly enjoyed the book. It’s a must read. I bought twenty more as gifts.” ~ Sharo Khastoo
A specialized application of gratitude, Body ThankYouology is the practice of specifically saying thank you to your body with thoughts, words and actions. Why is that so important? Everyone likes to be appreciated. It is the same with our body. Words of praise, acknowledgment and gratitude have huge benefits for our health and well-being. We have been taught to thank others, how about saying thank you to your body with the same love and thankfulness. Click here for ways to practice Body ThankYouology.
Frequently Asked Questions
“ThankYouology highlights the mind-body connection of gratitude.” ~ Rhona Stein Singer
- How many thank you ideas are in the book? 107
- How often does thank you appear in the book? 1,047
- Why are the words thank you italicized? Each time I changed the font to italics, it gave me the opportunity to think about thank you.
- Are thank you notes that important? Yes! I am willing to bet that advice columnists would agree that not receiving thank you notes is one of the most common complaints.
- Why is the word, “but,” nonexistent in the book? There are no “buts” about the philosophy of THANKYOUOLOGY.
“This book is simply a delight to read. The author’s wonderful personality and joy of life simply leaps off of the page, and I found it rubbing off on me. It was wonderful to have this opportunity to focus more intently on the art of ‘Thank You,’ and I am appreciative that I had someone of Cheryl Russell’s caliber to guide me. Thank You, Cheryl, for such a wonderful book!”
To order ThankYouology, Click Here