Annual Report (Case Study)
Annual reports are an important marketing publication for corporations. As the Communications Manager for Collins Foods International and its divisions (KFC and Sizzler Restaurants), it was my job to create a winning result in 1987.
- President refused to be photographed. Did not like headshots.
- No budget for photography.
- No budget for models and props.
- Photo featured the CEO and President in a relaxed and flattering pose coming out of the front entrance to the building.
- Utilized company flagpole for the two division flags beneath the American flag. Cost: $65 for snacks and found a photography intern to take the photos.
- Featured Collins Food Service employees for real life pose, a local Little League team for KFC photos, and a high school basketball team eating at a Sizzler restaurant. Cost: Food for participants.